I Can't look down!

Frown holes ARE good. Good "handlers" are even BETTER! When we're out trooping for an event, we always have at least one "handler" per stormtrooper. A good handler can look ahead for potential "problems", holes, steps, stairs, obnoxious kids (and adults!), etc. On a recent outing for ToysRUS, my handler had to resort to "pushing" people away from me when the insanity hit as the doors opened for the "Midnight Madness".

Thank God for handlers. They really make the "trooping" experience enjoyable AND safe. Aloha.

Guns

Pacific Outpost Hawaii

I almost hit the ground at C3 from that problem. I didn't see that a guy was pulling luggage behind him in the convention center and I walked right over it. My first thought was that I took out a small child. I must say the guy was very rude about the whole thing.

Well I got a Classic action DP and it is better but I still can't look down. Some people don't realize just how hard it is to see out of that darn thing. So yes spotters are a GOOD thing. We have a parade coming up and we are behind the business end of some horses so needless to say we NEED spotters!!

We have a parade coming up and we are behind the business end of some horses so needless to say we NEED spotters!!

Good God Roman, warn me next time. I almost choked on my soda after that and my wife thought she was going to have to call the paramedics.

Chris

TD-963

I am blind in my left eye and I own a TE helmet. How do you think I feel!

OOPS! EXCUSE ME, DIDN"T SEE YOU THERE! OH, SORRY AGAIN! HEY

WOULD YOU PEOPLE GET OUT OF MY WAY! I need some high tec minature

cameras mounted in the ole bucket that would project onto a lense with a split screen so I can see all around me. Can anyone help?

It scares me that I am going to run into something or trip on something

and hurt myself. I guess its worth it because you just can't describe the feeling you get when in armor.

I need one of those Mark IV patrol droids!

Can you get a pinhole camera with a fisheye lens? (for wider vision)

Depending where you've already got electronics mounted, and how big the camer is, it might be better to hide the pinhole in the brow or mouth parts.

The screen would be the tough part, though. Being less than 2 inches from your eyes, it really wouldn't be practical to use it to navigate unless you can set up a lens system to make the focal length longer (like what's done with wearable computer screens).