Attachments are MIA

hpdblues

Hello gang, I'm experiencing a problem when attempting to attach a photo to my messages. The program keeps telling me that I have reached my maximum even though I've deleted all the messages in my account. I've been trying to post some pics of my "weathered" armor and new backpack. Thanks Mr. Wizard whoever you are! Yours-in-dirt...aloha.

Guns

Thanks for the advice bro. However, the same message appears at the top of the message page when I attempt to attach a photo to the message. This website keeps telling me to delete my saved messages in order to attach the photos. I've deleted everything; nothing from nothing equals nothing, correct? My messages and posts appear with little difficulty, but when I try to attach a photo -- NO CAN DO BUDDY!

This is very frustrating considering that I've got my armor "weathered", all modifications completed AND a sweet Marmit-style backpack to show y'all for verification (but more importantly, I want to be an "official" MEPD deployed TD; the first in Hawaii thank-you-very-much!)

Sorry gang, I'm not too computer savvy. I'm just in the business of eliminating rebel scum! Thanks for any assistance.

Guns

If you use imageshack.us, you won't actually attach the photo to the message. Instead, after you upload the picture to imageshack it will give you a bunch of hyperlinks. Choose the "Thumbnail for forums (1)" & simply paste that into your message. It will look like this:

Posted Image

and the actual code your paste will look like this:

[url="http"][IMG]http://img174.echo.cx/img174/9606/backpack14vm.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Alright. Thanks again bro! I'll mess around with it and see what happens. Aloha.

Guns

P.S. Does the restriction at the bottom of the webpage (color red for attaching files--all the remaining options are green) have anything to do with my "problems"??...

Well here goes gang...

This is a photo of my "weathered" armor (thanks Matt), BFG (thanks to Rob @ Sci-fire for my AWESOME hyperfirm rubber MG-34/DLT-19), authentic MG-42 and G-3 mag pouches (from The Sportsman's Guide, thanks again to Rob), and black pauldron with MP38/40 pouches (thanks Jeff in San Diego, CA)

I'll post more photos on another thread.

Guns

P.S. A very special "mahalo" to jpbasso for getting me up and running.

Posted Image

Thanks guys, you're too kind. You guys deserve all the credit. Without your words of advice and encouragement, us "newbies" would be lost in a sea of rebel scum. Yours-in-dirt,

Guns