Mooovin'

SethB6025

I am in the process of moving, big move is this Sunday although I've been ferrying things to the new house after work for a few days now. Communication from me will be spotty, as I'll be up to my ears with stuff. Thankfully I have a sweet workroom to build stuff in, I can't wait to be able to use it.

If anyone has anything urgent board-wise just hit up the XO See ya'll next week! (I should be checking email over the next couple days, but will probably be unplugged for the better part of next week)

i think the members of the MEPD should all meet at seth's new place and have a house warming party for him!!!

I´m in

Good luck whit your new home, hope you get many good times there bro

• 2 weeks later...

I am back! After two weeks of moving and the like I have re-connected. Whew! The cable guy came out today and hooked everything up so I have TV and internets once more. Looks like I have lots of catching up to do! I'll have to post up some pics of the man-cave once I get it a little more organized, its nice to be back!

I am back! After two weeks of moving and the like I have re-connected. Whew! The cable guy came out today and hooked everything up so I have TV and internets once more. Looks like I have lots of catching up to do! I'll have to post up some pics of the man-cave once I get it a little more organized, its nice to be back!

Nice to have you back buddy.

Can´t wait to see you cave as well .

See ya

Behold the man-cave

Its still a little messy, I only had a few stolen minutes to organize it but I am amazed at just how much stuff I had stowed throughout my old apartment. I want to get to work on a spray booth first, so I can paint over the winter. As you can see, there are a few things waiting for my days off next week.

Behold the man-cave

Its still a little messy, I only had a few stolen minutes to organize it but I am amazed at just how much stuff I had stowed throughout my old apartment. I want to get to work on a spray booth first, so I can paint over the winter. As you can see, there are a few things waiting for my days off next week.

I really hope that i get a man cave some day too.

Yours looks real nice Mr. Seth, i´m sure you get some good hours there

Seth,

No matter HOW MUCH space you traqde up for, it'll always wind up not being enough!! My out building workshop is a real pit ATM... I have this narrow isle to a small space cleared out on my work bench just so I can finish up making all those Hovi's I've been moving.

BTW, I haven't forgotten about those E-11 parts you asked about... almost able to get some photos for you!

Thats cool man, my project plate is full for the next few weeks anyway so I won't be able to get to anything personal until the end of January.

Its funny, as I was feeding stuff into the room I was amazed at just how much I had to put in there. For the past two years it was scattered in various closets, under the bed, on the balcony. A good chunk of my work time was spent getting everything out and cleaning it all up. Now I can just walk in and out of one room where everything is.