Check out the CHICKS!

Jack,

You really have a lot of nerve. As I recall, not so long ago, you were getting all bent out of shape in regard to those who attacked FX armor because of its gross in inaccuracies and yet you DARE to say:

I am SOOOOOOO against the "fem trooper" look. The boobs on ANY imperial costume is DUMB DUMB DUMB! why not totaly screw it up and make Fem Vader!? loose the boob armor and just troop in the real thing. for the love of humanity. Mirax is cute and all but that fem trooper costume is STUPID!

How about this?

I am SOOOOOOO against the "FX armor" look. Virtually EVERY detail of that costume is DUMB DUMB DUMB! Why not totaly screw it up and make FX Vader (he could have a GIANT bulbous head!)!? Lose the innacurate armor and just troop in the real thing. For the love of humanity! All you FX armor wearers have your heart in the right place and all but that FX trooper armor is STUPID!

Again, how DARE you of all people criticize someone like Mirax after defending the FX armor! Your comments are totally ignorant and out of line. If you don't like the femtrooper look, that is fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But to attack someone, belittle them and make uneducated assumptions is pathetic and in your case, hypocritical.

LOL, whoah folks, opinions are like @ssholes, everybodys got one, go look at any comic book shelf, or sci-fi book shelf, etc. we all grew up with scantily clad gals on our sci-fi and fantasy books, it ain't nothin new, and it was inevitable that it'd slide into our little world. Move along, Move along

well said Brak...

I for one think if you're offended by a hot chick in TK armor, then you're playing for the wrong team.

I was at Shoreleave 27 this past weekend and was standing in the hallway by myself in TD gear and I hear the trademark ABS 'clik-clak' coming down the hall. I turn around to see two Stormtroopers and a Biker Scout, I proceed to say, "Good evening, gentlemen." All three remove their helmets to reveal themselves as woman! A good laugh we all had... then we proceeded to the bar where we all four shared some nice beverages.

I want to make a couple of points for anyone who might be unclear about Mirax's SANDtrooper.

First, for any of you who haven't met Mirax in person, she is tiny. As you can imagine the gi-normous FX armor would swallow her and even the more accurate movie-based armor is too big for her.

She had the opportunity to buy a set of Richie's fem armor, even though it too was too big but she went ahead with it because it is the smallest trooper suit available.

Part of her reasoning for getting the armor was that she had decided to move away from her far more attention-getting, scantily-clad Slave Leia costume because unlike some, there is a lot more to her than sex appeal.

In regard to the helmet or lack thereof, she tried several different helmets in hopes of "completing" her costume. It was always her intent to have one but unfortunately, due to her size, every helmet she tried made her look like a bobblehead doll. She finally opted for no helmet as opposed to looking ridiculous.

Finally, if any of you saw her at CIII you may have noted that she has replaced the "boobs" chest plate in favor of a screen-accurate chest plate that she had to cut down considerably to fit her small frame.

I am not her knight in shining armor, but it really pisses me off when people make ignorant assumptions about someone and their motives without even looking into it. If Mirax wanted attention, she could have EASILY gone another route with her armor or simply have continued to wear her Slave Leia. However, I know she worked her butt off to make her costume as accurate as possible given the armor she started with. Even though her armor is not movie-accurate, I think the overall look has a much more screen-used feel to it than a lot of the sandtroopers I have seen. But don't take my word for it. See it for yourself.

Posted Image

Dang that's a nice get-up.

I've got to think that there has to be a bucket *somewhere* that'd fit her right. (Someone has to have made one that's smaller than it should be at some point.) If she started with a Ritchie's fem-trooper suit, has she considered trying a bucket from his 'mini-trooper'?

She got one along with her suit and it was too big. She even tried a DP helmet as they are fairly small but it too was too big. I am not making fun of her but the first time I saw her in her Jango outfit, I thought she was a child. She is THAT small!

Hey gang,

What part of the country does she live in? Is there no creative types out there that might be able to cast a smaller helmet for her? How much would it cost? I'd throw in a couple of dollars (U.S.) in a bucket for her! I'd be proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with her in a fire-fight! She appears to be a hard-core "sandie" at heart to me! Viva la difference!

Guns

Posted Image