Check out the CHICKS!

I've recently seen pics of women in the trooper gear with a "female influenced" chest piece for the armor. Just out of curiousity, does anyone know who makes those? What better way for a trooper with a girlfriend to get her in on the fun too right?

I personally think if you wanna show a little skin, go with slave girl Leia. If you wanna be a trooper, go with canon sandtrooper armor. Just my 2 cents.

We have a femtrooper here in the Mtn Grs... She ONLY wears the femtrooper to "appropriate" troops such as conventions and so on. Saying that, I do want to say that she was ASKED (yes they ASKED for the femtrooper) at a Dreamweavers party (dreamweavers is a group we support that has terminally and seriously ill children, or children trhat have been born with severe disabilities or deformaties and sends them to Disney, meeting celebs, etc... Like Make AWish, but in my mind, just a LITTLE better cause of the personal touch). She was a HIT!!!!

The women especially loved her..

Again, saying all this, she does NOT wear it out to the "regular troops" or the Canon/Official 501 troops".

It is just a "fun" costume and she treats it as such.

• 2 weeks later...

I am SOOOOOOO against the "fem trooper" look. The boobs on ANY imperial costume is DUMB DUMB DUMB! why not totaly screw it up and make Fem Vader!? loose the boob armor and just troop in the real thing. for the love of humanity. Mirax is cute and all but that fem trooper costume is STUPID!

I am SOOOOOOO against the "fem trooper" look. The boobs on ANY imperial costume is DUMB DUMB DUMB! why not totaly screw it up and make Fem Vader!? loose the boob armor and just troop in the real thing. for the love of humanity. Mirax is cute and all but that fem trooper costume is STUPID!

Well said Jack.

WHAT! Hot chicks in scantily clad armor! Hey, too each there own.

I think it's pretty sweet!

Yeah, baby, YEAH! I mean, uh, did I mention I like white high-heels? ahem... (smile)

Guns

Wow...creativity isn't a good quality in your book then huh? Last time I checked we were in this for fun. But hey...that's me.

Wow...creativity isn't a good quality in your book then huh? Last time I checked we were in this for fun. But hey...that's me.

It's not that I'm against creativity but I believe the MEPD is about being the most cannon sandtroopers that we can be. That's what separates us from the rest. I have a horrible vision of that fem trooper costume invading our ranks.

lets keep it civil guys.

I personaly dislike the fem armor. but if thats what a person wants to do that fine.. just dont bring to armor to cannon event, as it doesnt meet any 501st requirements (being from movie or EU).

carry on.

Well if taking clean cannon stormtrooper armor, dirtying it up, making a backpack, some pouches, and fun cutoms to ones suit to make an excelent Sandtrooper whether you are male or female isn't considered "creativity" then I guess you can say NO. now if buying some armor with boobs on it and wearing it around (most of the time without helmet) to get attention...... hmmmmmm not all that creative.

Hey I love hot chicks just like everyone else. But to be fair, why not just go and make some ST armor with a HUGE bulge in the cod peice to show you are a guy? isn't that just as "creative"?

I just don't like the boobie troopers. Like i said before, why not add boobs to the Vader costume? it is silly and not unlike adding a crown to a helmet, painting it green, carrying a tourch and calling yourself "the Statue of Stormtroopirty". that kind of creativity although welcome is just plain silly.