Purchasing a Hyperfirm? (check here first)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe DLT-19s T-21s and E-11s would all be suitable for any rank honestly...Doopy doo's are great from what I have been reading, and I think he is UK based? I love my Hyperfirm DLT, the detailing is fantastic, and they are great folks to do business with.

How do i get in touch with hyperfirm ? I have tried searching it but cant find it , am i just being overly thick ? Lol iv seen the detail on hyperfirm is much better than doopy doos

Just PM SlaveFive here on or FISD with what you're interested in. They're great to work with.

-Rob

Ahhhhhhh rob hes in the states im in the uk , shipping issues , gutted lol , thanks alot tho mate thats pretty kool of you anyway , if you or anyone else reading this knows of someone in the uk that can help with getting a hyperfirm heavy blaster can you give me a link , thanks guys

Just the opposite,,doopy is much more detailed,,,i have both the hypaferm is nice and light and you can drop it, doopy is not as light and you dont want to drop it, and it comes apart...you need friends in the UK to get one,,,i think i waited around 5 months or so....and not cheep

Doopy doos dlt is on its way :), iv only compared pics for both anyway , but at least iv got one coming now , also got a droid caller replica from them for my han belt , but a hour later iv found a guy in uk that has the occasional kobolt flash holder come by him and hes gona send me one :)) so if it turns out to be bonified i will be able to get a few for my brothers :))))

If you really want to get hold of a hyperfirm when you're situated in Europe the best thing to do is to get it shipped to a US based bro' that can dispatch it to you. That's what I did with my DLT..

But make sure that you are allowed to import them in your country, it would be sad if it gets confiscated by customs.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

so i am just starting and have no idea where to evan start with my blaster i want the 21 but have no idea where to get one or how it all works any help would be awesome...

• 1 year later...

I actually met one of the guys who originally pulled molds with Lewis, I think his name is David, and he's with the Southern CA Garrison. I met him at MegaCon in Orlando a few weeks ago, he was working at the Anovus booth. What a cool dude, and so nice! He told me all about my own Hyperfirm :P