TM suit weathering pictures.

Rolf

Hallo... Me again.

This is my third try.

Hope you like what you see

(sorry for all the pictures, i have to do it like this to show it.

When i get the SB pauldron on, i will take some good out side shots whit all the gear on).

Peace out.

Rolf

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Like the break down of the armour in these pictures give a great insight into the build and a chance of a close study of the outstanding quality .I must say that knowing this it the third weathering of this suit ,what you are achieving by doing this is to give a very natual look just as the elements do to objects subtale layer apone layer.

Also this shows the strength of the armour ,not all that is available would stand up to three attacks at the surface.Nice one cant wait to see the full kit on with backpack pouches and "SB pauldron"

Like the break down of the armour in these pictures give a great insight into the build and a chance of a close study of the outstanding quality .I must say that knowing this it the third weathering of this suit ,what you are achieving by doing this is to give a very natual look just as the elements do to objects subtale layer apone layer.

Also this shows the strength of the armour ,not all that is available would stand up to three attacks at the surface.Nice one cant wait to see the full kit on with backpack pouches and "SB pauldron"

Thanks for you kind reply bro

I have been working on this third weathering, like a painting.

I have i on my floor, for about a week or so.

Get up look at it, at did a few things here and there to its done.

I have been useing the woodland item, i got two sets and mix about 10 different colours for this suit.

Its hard to say what is the most accurate anh look, i think.

The mos eisley patrol, is pretty clean to me.

And there helmets, pauldron, back packs are almost 100% white.

Only some of there parts are dirty, and otheres mostly clean.

The desert patrol, are more dirty all over (mostly the body parts).

The weathering look a lot like soot, to me.

So... i was thinking, should i soot the e.g chest, to a white shoulder and arm etc.

Or make it 100% all dirty in different light/dark brown colours, and go for a better look.

Maby not screen accurate move a long look, but my own desert sand trooper look.

I have been looking at e.g Braks Buddy, Mike Harrison and Seth B for ref.

I know it looks like "nothing".

But i have used over 10 hours on it

(out side the weathering looks a bit more sandy in the colours, not so red as thise inside shots)

Once again, thanks for your replys bro´s.

Cheers gang.

Rolf

I think it looks great Rolf! Every time you re-weather it gets better and better. Keep up the good work my TM Brother!

Thanks my TM brother in arms

Love you new anh TM TD pics too bro.

Hope to troop whit you one day

I think it looks great Rolf! Every time you re-weather it gets better and better. Keep up the good work my TM Brother!

It would be amazing to troop with you, Rolf! Maybe one day, but right now money is pretty tight... Unless you're willing to fly me to Europe!

It would be amazing to troop with you, Rolf! Maybe one day, but right now money is pretty tight... Unless you're willing to fly me to Europe!

Yeah Denmark is far away... in a galaxy far far away

Ive been to the big US two times.

Both times in New York City, back in 88 and 2000.

I will be coming to the us, a few times in my life.

I have in mind to do a east cost trip from north to the south ower 2 or 3 month, then home again.

Later i in my life i like to see the west cost/Cali, LA and San fransico.

I know you are from Texas, and stay near the big NYC right now.

Maby one day Zac, it will be more then great to see you.

Best regards from here, in small Europe.

Rolf

Traveling the east coast would be awesome Rolf! Everywhere you went you could meet up with a 501st member who could be your tour guide. I'd be more than happy to give you a place to stay while you are here. Any way, let me know if/when you and the missus decide to come state side and keep up the good work with that TM suit!

Traveling the east coast would be awesome Rolf! Everywhere you went you could meet up with a 501st member who could be your tour guide. I'd be more than happy to give you a place to stay while you are here. Any way, let me know if/when you and the missus decide to come state side and keep up the good work with that TM suit!

Thanks Zac i will do.

I´m in progress whit a new work, if that drops out i´m in for the tour.

But it have to match up whit the wife here too, we go together.

I dont know how cool Boston is, some say its kind of a boring city.

So maby we start in big appel the NYC (see you Zac), love that citys culture etc.

Then take Philadelphia and see MR.Seth, phil should be a nice city too ive heard.

Then down to Washington to Mike Harrison (if he still life there, ive heard something about moveing to Texas), its a big political city.

But should have high crime/violence.

Then comes the south, maby down there through Carolina to Miami to get some sun.

(Miami should be expensive).

If we dont take the south, we will go a bit in to get Indiana and Chicago.

I dont think we will take Detroit there, it should be a car and crime city as far as i know.

Well lets see, its okey to dream i guess...

Peace out brotherhood.

Rolf

Then down to Washington to Mike Harrison (if he still life there, ive heard something about moveing to Texas), its a big political city. But should have high crime/violence.

I live in Arlington VA, about five minutes from the Pentagon. I've lived in Maryland around the Washington DC area all my life, and this is my first year living in VA. If you're ever in the area, I'm your tour guide! You can even stay in my guest bedroom/work room. No plans to move to Texas. DC has high-crime areas, but I can keep you safe from all that.

HEY ROLF, WHAT THE CRAP!! Watch what you say about BOSTON my friend thats my home. You ever wanna see where America was born and go to some great pubs while your at it you come to Beantown. I GUARANTEE you wont think its boring if I show you around.

Boston is too expensive and has too much traffic... wait, so does Northern VA.

Then down to Washington to Mike Harrison (if he still life there, ive heard something about moveing to Texas), its a big political city. But should have high crime/violence.

I live in Arlington VA, about five minutes from the Pentagon. I've lived in Maryland around the Washington DC area all my life, and this is my first year living in VA. If you're ever in the area, I'm your tour guide! You can even stay in my guest bedroom/work room. No plans to move to Texas. DC has high-crime areas, but I can keep you safe from all that.

That will be more then fantastic Mike, thanks!!! .

I really hope to meet up whit all your guys one day, around the NYC area.

I will really love that

Yeah i know we got crime all over the world, even here in small Denmark.

Happens very crazy nasty stuff, every week.

But as long as you know what you do when you are out, where not to go.

To be, at the wrong time of hours etc.

I think there is a big chance, for a long happy life.

Mepd high five from here

Tay-Ax-***! Ahm Frum Ther! We Ain't Got No Crime, Wel, Not 'Nuff To Shayk A Stik At!

Come on Down. We Got Purdy Gurls, Thats's Fo Sho!

Posted Image

Copy that, yes thise girl dos do a good rep for the state i must say

HEY ROLF, WHAT THE CRAP!! Watch what you say about BOSTON my friend thats my home. You ever wanna see where America was born and go to some great pubs while your at it you come to Beantown. I GUARANTEE you wont think its boring if I show you around.

Sorry Drewbackrider88, i have only been in NYC in the big US.

I only know one person there been there, and he´s a NYC man.

I dont know much about Boston, but i will love to see it.

Have a beer etc, i know your city got it.

I like to see Chicago too, but is a bit longer in the contry.

So Boston, NYC, Phil, Was DC will be 4 nice citys to get in a trip.

I think we Europans, see alot of american movies.

from the box, programs, series, books etc.

And get ower picture from there, about the us citys.

GO!!! GO!!! SOX .

Ive have only see the Yankees, and the new york knicks play .

Love to see the Gians, one day too

Last but not least, respect to all the states.

I´m just a dane, there like to see all your states over there.

Take care.

Rolf

You can even stay in my guest bedroom/work room.

This room contains a couple racks of prop stuff, and the worlds softest bed. Five Star without a doubt.

Mikes own five star mepd hotel, i take it

Thanks for you kindness/spirit Mike.

Hope to see you there, some day