Photo shoot of TM TD (picture intensive)

theGreatSot

A friend who has access to a small professional photo studio, took some photos of me and my TM armor this afternoon. Here are a few from the shoot today. I should have more tomorrow. If anyone wants a higher quality image, just ask, and I can email them to you. They are over 5MB each...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The only thing lacking on the pack is the beestinger, just don't have the parts for it yet. Also, after looking at the photos, it's evident that I need to move my biceps down as the right one is swallowed by the shoulder bell in most of the photos. Also think I need to add some darker colors to the weathering. Never perfect is it...?

This is great! It was worth waiting since you first received the kit till now to see such beautiful work between you and the master. If you can send me the high res would be feast to the eye and also as a useful guide if I could get myself a TM kit by christmas!

This is great! It was worth waiting since you first received the kit till now to see such beautiful work between you and the master. If you can send me the high res would be feast to the eye and also as a useful guide if I could get myself a TM kit by christmas!

PM me with your email and I'll send them to you.

Blimy guys the quality of turn out on this glorious forum just blows anything out there away.Im not sure if its coz i have a real bias to the sandy or not,but that takes nothing away from the fact that this band of troopers that gather here keep raising the bar time after time.

well done to you all,it must be said that you guys inspire alot of peeps to go that little bit further to produce a first class costume.

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally got the rest of the photos from my friend, but it looks like the ones that I posted originally are the best ones. There are two or three that show off the pack, but are a little dark. Let me know if anyone would be interested in them, and I'll post them up.

So I finally got the rest of the photos from my friend, but it looks like the ones that I posted originally are the best ones. There are two or three that show off the pack, but are a little dark. Let me know if anyone would be interested in them, and I'll post them up.

You may fire when ready Zac, put them on