WHO'S GOT THE ABDOMINAL PLATES ??

CalikidTD7694

Hi guys, First to introduce myself. My name is Richard Armas, I am an active member of the GOLDEN GATE GARRISON. I started costuming by putting together a Bikerscout outfit, and Ive been a current member of Bikerscout.net I'm known over there as ( CALIKID ) About a month after I built my TB, I had the Costuming FEVER and purchased my stormy kit. It took close to a year to complete because I had to shim all my limbs,and wanted to see everyone else's shim jobs to figure out which one I'd use. I never wore my stormy clean I felt it not appropriate. Ive always liked the look of the Desert Trooper. So I purchased a backpack kit , some Tempura paint and went to town. I thouht I was all done having myBack-pac, shoulder paulderon, ammo pouches and a sweet MG-34. With the exception of installing my flat lenses I thought I was done!!! That is untill now. I need to know were I can get the ab-plate, knee diamond, and the George Foreman Grill Hand Guards. If at all possible I would like to get them made out of abs.

Thanks and looking forward to talking to you guys.

Later

CALIKID

hi

im doing the order run for the ab plate and hand plates

you can see them under TD-832 ab plate under members gallery

we have a list runing over at the old yahoo site

ill be shipping the lot out in 2 weeks

to joe he will then post every thing on your side

the shipping will be done in bulk to spare us all on the cost

the ab plate costs 40$

handplates 12$

plus a small amount on shipping

if your intrested just mail me

thanks

jay

• 2 weeks later...

There are many guys who do the handguards.... Im not sure who is doing a current run on them right now.... You might want to place a seperate thread on this area of the site and see who is doing a run of them....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...