History of armor via FISD

hpdblues

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to admit they are fun to have around. very colourfull characters that add spice to any forum they're on.

and to be fair we do owe them a debt of gratitude for their unyielding love of the Armour. without them i'm sure we'd all still be in FX gear.

Although Matt would say it's all down to him and Gino would call him out as a liar and a cheat and then we'd all sit down and watch it go.

and lets be honest, when they get going it's certainly interesting.

i have to admit they are fun to have around. very colourfull characters that add spice to any forum they're on.

and to be fair we do owe them a debt of gratitude for their unyielding love of the Armour. without them i'm sure we'd all still be in FX gear.

Although Matt would say it's all down to him and Gino would call him out as a liar and a cheat and then we'd all sit down and watch it go.

and lets be honest, when they get going it's certainly interesting.

Copy that.

I like to read there stuff too over at fisd too.

I like to see them both here too, but it will give me a bit more work as a moderator too i think.

Any way, like you say.

A big thanks to them, i´m happy not to wear my FX any more.

Peace out troops.

Have a nice day .

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

I saw you were talking about the origins of Fan made armor - I have owned 7 sets of armor over the last 17 years. My first set was in 1991 Marco entertainment. Second Set was in 2000 FX. 3rd + 4th Sets were purchased in 2002 - 2003 - 2 GF Follano. 5th set was SDS purchased in late 2005. My 6th set purchased in late 2006 was TM, and my 7th set was another TM (sandtrooper). I'm down to just the 2 sets of TM. I thought I share with you guys the original Catalog pages from late 1990- early 1991 of Marco Entertainments Stormtrooper Costume and parts.

Jack

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image