First one threw the door

tk432

Guys.. this place is looking good.. ! Im going to cruise around for awhile.. Let ya know!!

Josh, is there anyway we can get those Sandtrooper avatoars on here that you have on the Mtn Grs site???? hey look

<-------- Im a Police Recruit!!! hehheheheh

Musso

Just to let you know .. Im looking at going ahead and "closing out" the Yahoo group over the next two weeks or so.. We will need to have a "email class" on how to load pics and so on so that no one FUBARS the pics section.

As for the organization stuff. Ill let you know here soon what we are doing as soon as I get the chance to figure it out.

So... where do we upload our avitars to? I looked at the gallery and it doesn't give the option to add pictures.

Hey Mark, The gallery is not up yet. Still working out some issues witht the host on it :(

So host em on your own site till I can get the gallery working.

Chris

Nice work!!! not near as ugly as Bikerscout.net! J/K! LOL!

-Bamatrooper

Look, I found our first banned member!!!!!

LOL

Chris

And ill take that as a complement. :P

Ducks before Chris hits me.

(btw Chris has done all the installing of sandtrooper.net i just provided some of the graphics, so Good job chris)

G'day All,

Just wanted to come past and say hello and say how good the sight works.. At the moment money is short in this neck of the woods so I'm doing everything bacwoods to the rest of you.. I've done my MG-34 and have my flat lenses and ammo pouches.. I will be starting on my backpack soon that way by the end of the year when I can get my armour it wont take me on to get dirty.. Btw the way there are few TD's on the way from down under I will send them over..

Cheers,

Wayne RAPTOR" Lancaster

TI-0350

C.O. Terror Australis Garrison

• 1 month later...