Well I finished it, just won't be wearing it!

No TD for this girl! You see guys I am just in the wings now I guess. Got the TD armor done and I am too short for it. It looks MUCH better on my other half.( legio_centurion) Besides he's always been way more dirty then me!! I still have to put the mp40 pouchs on, but I did the ab plate mode, smooth shoulder straps as well as the knee plate and a canvas belt. I am thinking about going canvas on the shoulder straps because that darn pack tries to pop them off all the time!!! So does it look ok or does look awful??

Posted Image

Change of plan. I am going to wear it after all. My Fett stuff is down the road (long story!! ) So I have decided I am going to trim the snot out of it until it fits right!!! And get a smaller helmet!!I hate the FX helmet!! You could use the darn thing for a trash can it's so big!!! I put a lot of work into the armor so it seems silly not to wear it. So as soon as I get my TD approval from 501st I'm applying here! The kit is all ready to go!! BTW the ab mod wasn't as had as I thought it would be. Any suggestions on mounting the MP 40 pouches on the sides? Do you just put them on you straps holding you thigh pieces up or what?

Thanks

Katt