Just wanted to see what you all thought?

Burt Landcaster

You are bordering on too dirty. I'd rub some of that off, but that's just my opinion.

I was wondering that myself but i have to take pictures in the day light to really know if i went over the edge. And even then i wouldn't change to much to it unless the owner asked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think it's looking great Chazz! My only comment would be to try and bring some more dirt from the back around to the chest plate. It looks too much like they were weathered separately. Other than that ! I think you might have become our new master weatherer.

EDIT for spelling.

I think it's look great Chazz! My only comment would be to try and bring some more dirt from the back around to the chest plate. It looks too much like they were weathered separately. Other than that ! I think you might have become our new master weatherer.

Yeah that was a huge problem, for some reason the white paint i used on the armor drink the acrylics i was useing normally i can clean off acrylics with in a 3 to 5 minute time span, but for some odd reason it just stuck like there was no tomorrow. I guess i will never use krylon satin touch again unless i clear coat it first or something fusion always seems to be the way to go live and learn i guess

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

great!!! work on both the and the .

Really GOOD!!! weathereing job there trooper.

I have been redoing my new TD TM suit for the third time .

But i think i got it now .

Its easy to do a good weathering job on canvas, leather, black/dark items.

But i think its much harder to do i on white item.

I guess we all love to get it dirty, and how hard it is at the same time to get it 100% right.

Because, what it .

Cheers bro .

• 8 months later...