501st Legion AND MEPD Group Photo Shoot

hpdblues

The powers-that-be have finally decided on the day, time, and venue for the 501st Legion group photo shoot.

The photo shoot is scheduled for Saturday, May 26th from 8 to 8:30 PM. The photo shoot will be indoors at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

Let's try to get ALL the MEPD troopers to assemble immediately after the Legion's shoot - I'll be hoisting up the MEPD banner to gather the sandtroopers together so be prepared!

See you there!

T

Great! NOW I can finally meet you and everyone else! If my Sandy is ready can I get in on the pic? I wont have a pack yet or a BFG, but I will be plenty dirty!

Mike,

I'm sure I speak for Seth and Mike in that all sandtroopers are welcome. The MEPD represents those sandtroopers, like yourself, who desire to take their "501st approved" sandtrooper armor to the next level. I will certainly NOT discourage any sandtrooper that evening from joining us in the photo shoot - we know who we are.

I too look forward to meeting you and the other brothers and sisters who love sand and dirt.

T

No, but I bet you get your moneys worth. She has been known to voice her REAL opinions openly. At George Lucas life time achievement award ceremony, she flipped him off in front of God and everybody so.........enjoy! It may be pretty funny

Are any of you guys attending the Carrie Fisher event at 9:00? I'm kickin' myself for buying a ticket now.

I'm sorry to say that I'm in love with what was once...not what is now.

T

Woo-Hoo! FINALLY someone made a decision! I was beginning to wonder if they were just gonna wait until the con was open to decide when to take the photos.

I can't wait to meet everyone for our photo op. I'll be there with bells on (bells ARE canon, aren't they?)

@ TD1149: I'm sure you'll be able to unload your tix if you decide not to attend.

Good news...I get the chance to go to California during C4...bad news, I will be in Fort Irwin choking on sand for the duration. If it wasn't for not knowing what the living conditions will be for my two week stay, I would have liked to pack up my TD armor for some desert pics .

I'll be there from May 20th to June 2nd...yippee.

Hey y'all,

I've asked the official 501st Legion CIV Photographer to snap a couple of pics for us on Saturday night!!

Pass the word to ALL sandies to form up on the banner immediately after the 501st Legion Group photo session is finished.

T

I'll be there, but unfortunately...not in TD. The logistics of packing have claimed their first victim. I just dont have the room for the TD armor, pack and BFG in the car. I have to leave the sandie and officer behind. I'll be at the picture in my TB however, so I'll at least stop by and say "Hi!"

• 2 weeks later...