Mounting Ammo Puch

TD640

What's the best way to wear one of these? I had a strap looped through the back of the pouch then around the chest armor strap & Pauldron. It doesn't stay upright though and usually gets lopsided into my face. I'm also thinking of mounting it on my belt. Would that be MEPD Canon?

Read through this thread http://www.sandtrooper.net/index.php?na ... opic&t=204

What is cannon with the pouches? I say just having them. In the movie, they were attached via the backpack straps. I myself had problems with this. I attach mine the same way yours was (from what you said). Usually the pouches slant one way or the other. Just need to put the loop on there so it slants away from your face. Wearing it around your upper chest piece, you can have a backpack, or not, and it won't affect it.

• 2 weeks later...

After mounting my ammo pouch on the strap of my backpack, I have to say it worked better than I had hoped. I had no problems with it pulling my chest plate down farther to one side than the other, and I was able to turn my head without bumping it. I think I'll stick with this configuration.