All that's left is the dirt....

Hmmm. Well I dirtied it all up, but short of the pauldron and boots, for some reason it really doesnt show up in the pictures. Its a "fresh to the desert, only been here a month" kind of job, but in person it is definately dirty. Not sure why the pics didnt turn out...

Posted ImagePosted Image

you might want to try either going over what you've got, or starting over (presuming you did tempera or something removable) again with a slightly darker color. The first time I went dirty I mixed a light sandy color, and it barely showed. For what it's worth, here's my own tempera paint recipe: 1 part black, 1/2 part brown, and just a touch of white.

Yeah, the first couple pieces were almost painful to dirty, but once I got going, it was a blast and I didnt think twice. I guess I have a good base "dirt" at least. I'll slowly start adding more over time, hopefully it'll be all dirty and done by C3.

Probably a question that would deserve its own thread but how many of you troopers use your AFX/GT helmet and how many of you took the leap up to a stunt version? Still having a sarlaac pit full of trouble with my helmet...in these pictures I couldnt move my head even an inch....and I'm thinking of plunking down the cred's for one.

yeah, the FX bucket is a piece of crap, I hate that thing, I got tired of it years ago, and have been sportin a highly modified Don Post classic action, but am gettin ready to give the stunt a trial. I like size proportion, and bein able to move my head.

Hey gang, I'm new to the MB, but wanted to let you see what I have thus far! I need to find the Sandtrooper ab plate. Still working on the pack too... Leads on the ab plate? Please advise! Thanks!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dave Y. TK1855

lookin good and welcome to the dirt pile bud. theres a couple tutorials on how to modify your existing ab-plate to a TD plate floating around.

Thanks! I'll brwse here for a while and see what I can come up with!