Inside Bucket Paint

Baruk1970

it makes it far easier to see if there isn´t any light reflecting from the white inside and the thin plastic walls won´t let that much light through...

hope this makes sense and helps...

Well that is what i figured that it had something to do with the light and making it harder to see...

I'll try not to ask too many stupid question but in all honesty i really am totally green with most of this stuff even though some of it is common sense.

there is no problem with asking questions, that´s what this forum is for...

(be sure to use the "SEARCH" button first and if you do not find the answer in older threads, go ahead and ask...

• 7 years later...

I used the search function and came to this old thread...........my question on the subject is, what are some suggestions for painting the inside of the bucket?

To be specific:

1. Do I sand, primer and then paint?

2. If yes to #1, what grit, primer and paint works well?

I lightly sanded the inside before coating it with the Plastidip spray. They do also sell other options where you can dip stuff into.

I'll try to remember and take a picture of my bucket and post it when I get home from work :)

Thanks Vic!

No problem :)

Doesn't it slighty change the color of the bucket when you look at it from the outside? My rs is minimal transparent so i wonder if its giving a minimal "grey" to the helmet..?!

Not that I'm aware of. I guess it depends on the maker...I have ATA. If there is, I think the weathering helps mask that.