MEPD art files and reference

onedge30

Hello,

I have been working on a few quick art ideas with DYoung and find it really hard to see what has been done in the past. As far as shirts, patches, stickers , etc.

May I suggest, that anytime something is produced that the art is up loaded into the one of the gallery sections. There could even be a gallery section for all the ideas that just get thrown around.

What do you think?

Jeff

Working on it. Though here is a verbal rundown; shield patches have existed in four versions that were all very similar, we had the "serve and protect" t-shirts with the twin suns design done by Dean, the "got sand" shirt done by Tony, the shield design sticker, the coin, and I think that is about it.

Also, please remember if you are working on a design or project it must be submitted to the command staff so we can get the proper approval and make sure the design/project is within Legion and Detachment standards.

But does it sound like a good idea to keep some record of them in the gallery area? LOL

The verbal run down is good. I have seen the patches, but not the shirts. I will have to try and track these down to take a peek.

Thanks,

Jeff

Here are a couple of designs I came up with for business cards for the Moisture Farm Patrol. Perhaps something like this could be used for a screened shirt?

This one is nice:

Posted Image

This one is official looking:

Posted Image

This is my favorite:

Posted Image