New TM Sandy!

theGreatSot

noodle3 I'll be sure to take LOTS of pictures for you guys. I'd also like to take some comparison pics of the AP and the TM. The forearms, biceps, and shoulder bells are noticeably different from the AP.

I cant wait for that, that will be cool dude.

theGreatSot wrote

I'm also planning to redo the strapping system on my AP to match TM's job that he did for me on the new suit and re-weathering the AP at the same time that I weather my new TM, so I'll be sure to take LOTS of pictures for you guys.

Thanks Zac comfy chair ready, pop corn & drool on standby

Can you show a comparison of the shoulder bells please!!! My AP's seem way too small.

I've been trying with no success to up load these photos to my photobucket account, but for some weird reason, I can only upload about half of the images... So, for now, here are the pictures of comparisons between just the shoulder bells:

http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n259/th...er/comparisons/

We'll see if I can get photobucket to work later.

:::EDIT Photos replaced with link for an easier read.:::

Thanks!! Got a shot from thee side at ground level so I can see difference.

I'll see what I can do when I get home from work tonight. So far those are the only comparison pictures that I've had the chance to take. I'd like to clean off all of the weathering before I take comparisons and haven't quite fond the time to yet.

Still can't get photobucket to fraking work, so here's an image of an eye level comparison of a TM (the one on the left) and an AP (on the right) shoulder bell: http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n259/th...er/comparisons/

:::EDIT Photo replaced with a link for an easier read.:::

Zac,

Can you post a comparison pic of the open ends (where the bicep armor lies)? Kind of like this: U U

Thanks,

Harry

Since I've finally gotten Photobucket to work... Here is the link for the comparisons: http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n259/th...er/comparisons/ . I will be going back and deleting the images from the posts that have them to make this thread more reader friendly.

::NOTE:: The TM is on the left and the AP is on the right in all of these pictures.

Nice armor! BTW- Is that snow on your car?

Lol, yeah, that's snow. I go to school in New York and up until about 3 days ago, we've had about a foot of snow sitting on the ground.

I was about to say. Snow in Texas in late March? Yikes.