*DONE* request for deployment (new pics)

I'm so sorry Vaughn, I can't use those photos you have sent. The background clashes with your armour. I have tried it several times now but it's still getting in the way. The next time your in armour do one with a blank light background, ie: red or blue. A colour that does'nt match your armour. I am so sorry my friend.

no prob I will get some more pics

IMO, good pics are taken outside either around early morning or early evening when the Sun is low and casts long shadows. Overcast is not so much of an issue.

Will these work?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If not I will reshoot my job right now prevents me from getting good pics outside,so I would have to wait a couple of weeks (I have no time in the morn and I get home after dark) if these cant be used. Dont mean to be difficult just asking.

Thanks

TD2187 is hereby requesting Deployment in the MEPD.

Here are my pics, both bucket on and off,and a small, full-length one to prove that I have converted my ab and knee plates (as they can't be seen in the other two pics)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have:

Flat Lenses

LOTS of Dirt

Orange GT Deluxe Pauldron

GT Spacepack

Ab Plate

Knee Plate

No drop boxes

No O2 canister

Shoulder ammo pouch

Belt pouches

A BFG

Please let me know if you need anything else!

Thanks Guys! It's nice to finally be MEPD.

I've had the stuff done forever, I just never assembled the pics until now. Thanks for lighting the fire under my **** Ross!

I'll surely never be forgettin' the day I joined the MEPD, because I toasted the occasion with a pint o' Guinness! Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!