TK1536 image being used by Hasbro!!!!

TK412

I have been thinking about geting a anh sandtrooper Marmit 12".

And buy a head there looks like me (i dont know where, but i think there is a www somewhere out there there sells stuff like that).

Maby do it whit a back card (like the Kenner back then), whit a picture of me in my TM TD suit whit a desert back ground.

What do you think, cool or what

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

You guys ever notice that there are a several variations of him...I've seen 5 prominent ones...

Orange pauldron - Dirty (Most realistic dirt)

Orange Pauldron - Very Dirty - looks like he slid through rust - Ebay link above.

White Pauldron - Dirty (The pauldron looks grey to me though )

White Pauldron - Very Dirty

White Pauldron - Clean (seems to be the least common)

I've heard there are variations in the stickers too....Fan's Choice v Fans' Choice

Just my 2 cents

Steve

I have three of them now.

Two are the dirty 'washed' look with white-ish pauldron, and a orange pauldron with a more airbrushed dirt look. The latest version I'm on the look out for has the correct T-21 and orange pauldron.

Just a thought maybe you should get a couple figures Mike, sign them, put them on E-bay showing your picture that they used. Seeings how you are not going to "get anything" for the use of your picture and try to make a buck or two off your new found fame. I think unless your part of 501st or MEPD most people don't have a clue where that picture came from... just thinking out loud Why should LFL and Hasbro make all the cash off your dedication and time put into your armor. Should of had you number mine as #2 and the date, what was I thinking

• 7 months later...