MY New Armor - TM

1970s

Here's my New TM Armor - I believe the most ANH Accurate armor you can get!!!! I love it! I have owned 5 other sets of armor - Marco Entertainment, FX, 2 GF sets, SDS, and now TM. His armor is the greatest.

Click here for a photo gallery

Please excuse the missing neck seal - I need to get a new one. Also, in the shots of me with the armor on - I'm wearing my SDS hand armor because I did not have time to attach my new TM hand armor to the gloves. Also - TM informed me that I have the lower arms on the wrong sides and should be swapped - (right should be on the left and Left should be on the right). Please wait for the pictures to load - I'm sure you'll love what you see - No other armor is THIS ANH accurate! (I will leave the parts pictures up for only 1 week - I'm sorry but it's just alot for my server.

Thanks,

Jack

RedFox@optonline.net

EDIT: Here's an easier way for folks to see these amazing pictures for now. - Mike1536

Click here for a photo gallery

That's an awsome kit the sculpt is stunning and the build up looks really well done you must be over the moon with it

P.S when i have to post multiple large images i use photobucket i dont like imageshack everytime i go there i get a rash of popups.

if you upload them on photobucket you just select the files and go to the bottom of the page and click generate code it will generate the html to post thumbnails on the message board.

Once again awsome suit thanks for showing us

WOW. *picking jaw up off of floor*

I ordered a helmet from Paul recently. Before seeing this thread, I was impatient. NOW, I'm positively on the verge of a coronary!

Absolutely the best out there! I'm looking forward to the day when I can place an order for the armor to go with my helmet. TM has set a new standard.

Wow . . . killer armor!

Paul really has the ANH look nailed down, every detail looks spot on. Incredible to think this is all sculpted from scratch and the assembly looks very well done too

Congratulations on your new armor man . . . I am green with envy.

Just curious about those clips on the inside of the bicep pieces for holding the straps that loop round from the shoulder bells . . . are they on the original suits? A HD discovery perhaps?

Just curious about those clips on the inside of the bicep pieces for holding the straps that loop round from the shoulder bells . . . are they on the original suits? A HD discovery perhaps?

jup, here it is:

Posted Image

But isn't Han's the only suit that they are seen on?

Also, My only gripe with Paul's suit is why the left arm bicep lacks the inner "V" shape under the armpit. Isn't that how it's supposed to be on ANH/ESB?

Please don't kill me here for asking.

One BIG word... WWWWwwwoooooowwwww Looks fantastic Jack.

Thise TM armors just rocks all the way.

TM have made one of the best and most accurate anh armors out there to buy (i think).

Where some of the best armor makers has stop modify there rotj armor, to anh kit.

TM have take it to a higher level, for accurate anh sand/storm trooper armors.

And not just for display, but also strong for trooping in he´s thick plastic to TM from here.

Good one Jack