AP shoulder bells

MIAMI437

I kind of have the samething going on with my AP shoulder bells. I'm broad at the shoulders. My shoulder MP40 pouch (attached to the pack) and pauldron hide my black areas pretty well so it isn't too noticable.

Perhaps TM's shoulder bells are slightly larger...?

I think he means how they are so pinched narrow at the top and don't allow your shoulder to fit well causing the ROTJ look. (they are cast from ROTJ after all, right?)

Exactly! The pauldron will cover the right shoulder but the left side bothers me. I thought of heating up a bit to try to widen it. But I thought I'd ask first. I would hate to ruin it. I don't want to make the elastic trap super tight either to try to hold it in.

Thanks.

Tightening that strap wouldn't help anyway, in fact, it'd pinch it closed further and you'd get LESS of your arm in there. Hold the bell in your hands about 3/4 the way up looking at it straight on with the strip facing you. Gently pull your hands apart about 1/2 inch. See how the top of the shoulder gets wider. You need to make it stay like that and it will sit more flush on your shoulder with a more ANH look.

Good luck!