Hey, I've been transfered to Bespin!

TD-1536

I've been re-tooling my original TE clean set of armor, going to wear it this weekend at Farpoint.

The armor is original TE, the helmet is a bumpy cap TE2, painted ESB with correct decals and paint chips. Got the holster on the correct side but am missing the correct hand-backs. (Paul, help me out!) and I also totally re-did the strapping with the correct rivets, etc.

I also pulled out a stick of drawing lead to mark up every piece with scuff marks... I must say, it looks 100% better that way, so much more authentic I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

not to hijack but heres a shot of me wearing my ESB lid i'm 98% done with

Posted Image

yeah, I saw more pics over in the RPF, I love that helmet, you did an amazing job. Mine looks very similar, but it's hard to tell in the above pictures.

sweet looking trooper! i had started to go ESB at one point, but then i got re-deployed to tatooine

ditto on the "lack of side gap" envy. i've gone from 4 inches on each side down to around 1.5 though, so i'm on my way!

as for that last trooper, i think he's the "crap my straps broke and no-one noticed" trooper.