New comparison pics of my not so new v.2 helmet.

gino

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the original helmet used on Brak's site in the direct comparison is the Dave M. helmet.

The cap/back & faceplate on my helmets were molded from the softer detailed (but still screen used) Brian R. helmet. Although my earcaps came from the Dave M.

I know this can be a little confusing but it's all there if you read it carefully.

I would LOVE to have better pics of the Brian R helmet!!! I had a friend try to contact him but never heard back. We do have a number of pics of the Brian R helmet but they are all rather small, poor angles, bad lense distortion, and very compressed. :( Would be AWESOME to haev a nice 360 of that helmet! If I can get some $$$ up, I am going to fly up to see the Move Along helmet and hope to get nice pics of it. If you think the Dave M helmet is sharp... whew!!! The Move Along face plate is sharp as a KNIFE!

Yeah I look forward to seeing those braks, it's a really nice helmet I'm sure there are better pics of Brians' helmet floating around out there. The main one's I have are those bad one's with the stripey couch in the background, though I do have a few other big pics somewhere on my other computer. If anyone's got any, don't be shy posting them

I would LOVE to have better pics of the Brian R helmet!!! I had a friend try to contact him but never heard back. We do have a number of pics of the Brian R helmet but they are all rather small, poor angles, bad lense distortion, and very compressed. :( Would be AWESOME to haev a nice 360 of that helmet! If I can get some $$$ up, I am going to fly up to see the Move Along helmet and hope to get nice pics of it. If you think the Dave M helmet is sharp... whew!!! The Move Along face plate is sharp as a KNIFE!

If you do, hit me up. Brandon only lives about 40min away from me.

If you do, hit me up. Brandon only lives about 40min away from me.

Same here, we'll head out for a beer.

Just wanted to make it clear that all of the pics of the Brian R helmet were taken from publicly online sources... however... I got yet another letter of love and devotion from our good friend Matt this morning for sharing "his" pictures with all of you. I have edited the true sentiments of his love for the young here, but I hope this goes to help further solidify the nature of this individual and his willingness to threaten people and desperately try to horde information even though it is previously been available on the internet!

Subject: You low life piece of ****

Using my photos I took of the first helmet I owned without my

permission huh? You are in some deep mother****ing ***.

Stay tuned for what it going to happen to you for this.

Perhaps he is planning to sue me like he was going to sue AA for using "his" brow trim design, or perhaps he will have another of his puppets make false statements about my personal life on the public forum in an effort to smear my reputation. Whatever the case, be sure to "stay tuned!"