FX helmet woes

Artrus Bendal

I have a problem, as well as many other individuals do to. The FX helmet is too darn big! when I put it on along with the chest back combo, I cant turn my head to look around. I even adjusted the helmet support and adjusted the straps on the chest armor and to no avail. I dont have a short neck by the way and I`m no midget either I`m 6'0" 200lbs. The only alternitive is to get the anh helmet, is there any around? How much? and are they any better?

Well, I did that be fore and that did not work too good, so I`m gonna try moving the liner back as far as I can and see how that works!

It's all in the helmet liner installation. Some have their face right up against the lenses, some can't turn their head. I spent probably a month just making sure my helmet was good for me.

I had the same prob, and finally got fed up enough to stop screwing with it, so I swapped over to a heavily modified Done Post Classic action, and it works likem a charm. just a smidgeon on the small side, but closer than the FX kit. on a side note, the RT helmets are still available, you just need to know who to go through. theres a middle man now.

I'm currently working on a ANH stunt cast from the ground up. It has a very low brow though, like the hero helmets, so I don't know the origin. I've been bondoing and sanding madly for days, and just put the first coat of paint on it. It ain't gonna be perfect, but I can cover up any imperfections with dirt. It is small though and takes some finesse to put it on. I'll be happy if I can fit my static amp in. I might have to forgo the fans and slather the eye-pieces with copious amounts of Rain-X.