Master Replicas E-11

bearden6521

They are really heavy! So if you like to hold the gun all the time and weight has no meaning then go for it. But if the blaster is in your holster then prepare for it to way you down. It is a nice looking, solid blaster. But again heavy!

My two cents..........Buy one of Tony's E11s(TD4063)

Thanks for the info guys. I wondered about them because I haven't heard much about them at all. I figured they would be "dead on" accurate for being a MR. I myself do not own any MR products so I guess that's why I thought that If Tony wasn't making an E11 available I would probably consider it for it's accuracy...hooray for Tony!

these babies do way a ton. i troop with a resin blaster at the moment and even that gets heavy after a time, it really kills the shoulders more than anything. they are also not really all that accurate to be honest. it really is just a sterling with basic add ons.

great display piece though. picked mine up on the bay for just over £100

i think the MR display cases are great for showing off your favorite blaster, but i don't see myself ever getting the blaster itself.

one of my friends troops with one sometimes. it's really really heavy. nice looking, but as others have said not accurate to what we think of as an E-11.

i've currently got an MR case and a hyperfirm E-11.

I have one back then, but i sold it again.

Its was too heavy for trooping, and it scratch the armor.

But you can if you will.

I troop whit it on episode 3 for about 10 hours, whit out taking my armor off.

My body was ******, but what the **** it was a good day.

Now i troop whit sci-fire e-11.

LOL... thanks for the cheers guys... progress slowly continues on the E-11's!! It's fraking COLD here and my shop is unheated... there's nothing like trying to get resins and epoxies to cure when you can see your breath fogging up the place!!

I have a modded MR E-11 (they are too HEAVY to troop with) I never considered buying an MR E-11 but this one had an Eagle Logo Hengstler Counter, and screen accurate power cylinders on it, so I snagged if for an outreageously expensive price! I had my reasons for paying the king's ransom for it, and as a matter of fact I posted pictures on my E-11 thread of the casts I made of those screen accurate parts as they will be incorporated into this current run I'm doing!

Here's a photo of my modded MR (It realy weighs a LOT):

Posted Image

Here's a photo of one of my scratch built E-11's w/o the latest screen accurate parts yet (It weighs a smidge over 3 pounds):

Posted Image

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Are these good for trooping or display only?

Posted Image

This is what I've been trooping with for the last two years. I gotta say, although heavier, yes... It's great for the detail and the occasional smart-*** kid who goes up to you and says: "That's not a real gun," then smacks it, hurts his hand realizing it's metal, and becomes a true believer.

I love my MR E-11... I only wish I had a metal DLT-19/MG-34 as detailed for the same effect.

Here's it in action:

Posted Image

TD-409 left. TD-9914 (me) right with E-11 MR

• 1 month later...

Correct me if I'm wrong but there are two versions of the E-11 for ANH correct? (1) the cool one with the Hengster counter box, wires, and tubes, and (2) the "Hero" version which doesn't have all that cool stuff.

I've got a collection of resin/PVC both versions and the MR "Hero". That thing is for bopping drunks over the skull!

HEAVY!!!!!

No Imperial skulls mind you........just the riff raff down at Challman's.

• 9 months later...