TD-1465 requesting deployment

TD-1465

Hello, everyone. My name is Ben, and I am a Sandtrooper attached to Maryland's Old Line Garrison. I would like deployment with the MEPD. I own a complete 501st approved TD kit. I try to attend as many trooping events as possible, and as amember of the OLG, thats a lot of events. (we rule!) Anyway, I have been in the Legionn for about 3-4 months and am really liking it. I look forward to meeting you guys and hope to become an officer soom. Thank you all and take care, Ben TD-1465

Hello, yes I am aware of the requirements and am sure that I meet them all.I have dirty armor (very dirty) pauldron, ammo pouches (MP40), backpack, MG-15, green lenses, diamond Knee plate, no drop boxes or thermal det, plain ab plate. I think that about covers it.I am working on my plain grey teardrops and rear vents as I type this. I will be sendig pics in the next few weeks. I work on a farm, and am really busy trying to winterize 36 greenhouses before the x-mas deadline so I can get the week between x-mas and newyears off.Hope all is well with you and thans for the welcome aboard. Take care, Ben

Hello, yes I am aware of the requirements and am sure that I meet them all.I have dirty armor (very dirty) pauldron, ammo pouches (MP40), backpack, MG-15, green lenses, diamond Knee plate, no drop boxes or thermal det, plain ab plate. I think that about covers it.I am working on my plain grey teardrops and rear vents as I type this. I will be sendig pics in the next few weeks. I work on a farm, and am really busy trying to winterize 36 greenhouses before the x-mas deadline so I can get the week between x-mas and newyears off.Hope all is well with you and thans for the welcome aboard. Take care, Ben

Hey Gang,

I can vouch for this trooper. He's a great guy I'm gonna help with his pics soon since he live 5 mins from my house ... Its good to have bro so close

Ben has been a great addition to MEPD family .

Can you please let me have some *GOOD, LARGE* photos with lid on and lid off so I can deploy you. At least 500 x 600 pixels for a head shot and 500 x 1000 pixels for a full body shot. The bigger the better. the sooner you get them in, the sooner we can deploy you.

Thanks fellas! I think I am getting them taken tommorow (sat. dec. 16).IU am by no means computer savy, so I'll be getting help from TD-2272. Thanks for your correspondence, and I am looking forard to being a part of MEPD. BNy the way, I forgot about the accurate hand plates which I don't have yet. Any leads? ROMfx is en route from Enlgand as I type this (YEEEEEHAWWW!!)). Take care, Y'all. Ben