How do I become a suporter??

Deralis

your support will be very appreciated!

try to contact seth, our detachment leader.

it might take some time before he replies to your PM because he takes some time out right now, but i´m sure he won´t be gone for long!

aren´t we all MEPD.net addicted?

maybe i can explain that!

seth made this thread sticky because at this time the MEPD needed the money for a server change and to pay the bills for this site!

right now our we´re on the good side again, but all members here will appreciate all supporters for running costs next time!

i´m sure seth will be as happy to have some more future supporters as i am! thanks guys!

The "supporter" tag was added when we needed to panhandle to members for hosting fees. Fortunately, we shouldn't have to do that again, as any time you buy an MEPD product like patches (yes, they will get done soon) or t-shirts there is a very small profit built in that will go into a fund that is a responsibility of the current DL. That fund will be used in the future as opposed to either having one person foot the bill or having to beg again. So; support the MEPD by buying merch when we make it. There will be a lot more available soon. There is a new t-shirt in the works, along with a challenge coin. There is currently an interest thread for patches, and we will have some "in stock" after the order is placed as well. I haven't really thought about it until now though, I guess I'll have to add that to everyone who places an order!