Leather MP 40 Pouches For Sale

Hey Guys,

I found this guy on ebay - he's in China and he sells the MP40 Leather ammo pouches you see below. I purchased a set from him off ebay and will post pictures when they come in - they were $45.00 + 15 shipping to the U.S.A. The guys email address is: keith752@gmail.com - he says he will be having 200 sets coming in - in 10 days time. He is a WWII Dealer on ebay - he sells repro stuff - his ebay handle is: keith7524fnl

Thanks,

jack

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

O.K. Guys,

I got the leather MP 40 Pouches in - see pictures below. They are cheaper reproductions - but they are VERY NICE! The leather is thinner than the Stolla Wien pouch and the corners are not sewn - it's obviously made for look and not for use as real magazine pouch (because dirt would get in where these openings are). I put Wood inside to make the shape correct - the leather is soft and does not fill it self out like thicker leather (ie: Stolla Wein pouches) - I'll paint the wood black when I have a chance. I'll let you guys judge for yourself - but I think they are awesome to me for $45.00.

Thanks,

Jack V.

RedFox@optonline.net

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image