Sandbucket Finished almost

Sandbucket

Finished my helmet, was not as bad as I had thought it would be. I put the fans and flat lenses in. The AMP that I had ordered will not work. When pluging the mic in,there is nothing but a faint white noise that is uneffected by the volume control, but if you listen close you can here radio signal of some kind. Anyway I emailed the seller . So I am just alittle ,Ok majorly dissapointed about this. (One of several set backs so far)

Posted Image

I ordered an amp from Trik Toys. They were very very helpful. I could not figure out how to mount the speakers in the areators, they were different than the areators in directions TT had sent me. Anyway I will get different ones another day. I mounted the fan in the center of the grin, and the speakers on each side of the fan. The head set came broken from the mic. ( tric toys did offer to replace it) But sence I wanted to mount it in the helmet I had no problem with with this. The AMP I left in the case and mounted up by my head band. (I used foam rubber)I cut and soldered my wires . be care full of the black switch cord there are two wires in there. One is very small and fine. I did not want a big bundle of wire .I hot glued the base of the mic in the cheek well of the helmet, And pop rivited two battery clips on the back lip of the helmet, for the fans. I first had painted the inside of the helmet to prevent light frm reflecting around in there. After all the wired I covered the wires with black duct tape.I took alot of ideas form differt Troopers on the web . Use the ones that work best for you and let us know how it went.