Command changes

TD5374

Just to let everyone know....

We are making a few more changes Command wise to get things running more smoothly and to assist more people in getting their mods completed.

At this time, I am happy to announce 3 "promotions".

Kevin O'Conner is going to be taking the helm of the Sandtrooper.net site as lead moderator, and as Detachment XO. He will be doing the day to day for the forum.

Joey (Bama) Beck is taking the position of 3rd in command (Chief of Staff/Detachment Captian of the Guard) position. He will be running the MEPD.net site and will be the one who checks peoples modifications to make sure they hit the MEPD criteria for a DEPLOYED TROOPER.

Last "promotion" is Mark Corey. He is now going to be running his geographical area as a Regional Coordinator. He will be "floating" between the sites to assist where needed.

Ernie Katler, and Harry Sobering are posted to assist with the Sandtrooper.net site, while George "Old Sarge" Metx will assist Joey with the MEPD.net site.

Me, Im going to be back and forth on ALL of it, sticking my nose over their shoulders! LOL

The Webteam remains the finest in ALL the LEGION, Chris Romines who will continue to oversee the MEPD and Sandtrooper sites and Josh Larsen who will be the person who will be photoshopin' your pics for the sites..

I will have an "application form" soon for all those ready to go to DEPLOYED status. This will be a base "TD#, Name, Location, Type of weapons, mods in place" thing. Hopefully I will have that done by friday. It is just something to go next to your pic so peeps know who they are looking at!

Joe Musso

Detachment Leader

MEPD

• 1 month later...

hey mark (corey) any chance of blowing the dust off the blizzard squad, and turning it into an active detachment? I can't help but notice how dead those boards are..and I've noticed that theres no point in posting since no one ever visits, checks, or responds to the posts there. any chance of reviving it, or has the blizzard squad gone the way of the dinosaurs?