Yet Another New Pack

freakengine

Wow, it's so cool to see all the new packs coming out in the wake of Seth's boxes and Mike's kits. Here's one more.

It's not complete yet, but is troopable. I've yet to solve the problem of the bee stinger swivel, so it's not connected yet. I'm thinking of pivoting it directly off the bottom bar, but haven't worked it out completely.

I also haven't finished the flared pipe coming out of the twinkie...all the tapered pieces I've found so far have been too large, so I may end up fabricating it. In the meantime, the base piece of PVC is a pretty good stand in.

One more thing - I'm working on a more accurate air filter part. Sewing's not my forte, but my gf promises to help with my idea after Halloween. If all goes well, I'll post pics.

After much research, I decided to leave the extra lip on the hamburger stackers. I know everyone disagrees with me on this one, but in a few of the pics I've seen, the extra lip is visible. It appears to vary from pic to pic, and could be an illusion created by the lens, but I went that route.

Anyway, enough talk...here are the pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image