Why is nothing ever straight forward?

TD-4935

Today is my last day off before being bundled in the van to go play gigs again so i decided to take a trip to the local pvc pipe centre for the last remaining bits to finish the pack. after walking for an hour i get there only to find that in good old blighty you can't get 1" or 1/2" pipe and also i could only buy lenghts of 3 metres minimum. the bloke wasn't even willing to sort me out any scraps of the nearest equivilent (3/4"), swine!

i have now purged my flat of all available pipe like things in the vain hope i can bodge something together. unfortunatley i now have to wash all clothes and dishes by hand in a bucket and wait for the rain to get showered. i think the vacuum cleaner has just about survived although i'll have to do it on my knees. Why are tradesmen and even those that supplly them so obtuse?

still can't find a slate gray paint either.

rant over, time to get busy.

I hear you loud and clear.

It's why all parts from here out will be pre-made, ready to go out of the box. (there will still be an option for kits, though)

I wont have anything available until mid-November, as I'm trying to assemble about six kits worth of parts.

You're a good man Mike, i like your style.

i've just got back from another jolly into town with nothing in my head but "have a rummage and see what you can find".

had more success this time and funnily enough most of the nik-naks i found were given to me for free.

there is a backpack spirit after all.

i won't post pics until it's done, i'm so abstract when it comes to fabricating things that posting progress build pics may cause outrage, uncontrolable laughter or just plain confusion.

right, back to the drawing board.