Celebration 3

bamatrooper

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool deal...here's mine that i just came up with:

Posted ImagePosted Image

FRONT...........................................................................

....BACK

Posted Image

Here's alternative front or back.

I really like the 'weapons inspection' thing. I was gonna do mine all dirtied-up, too, but decided against it. Now seeing yours, I've changed my mind again, and want to dirty it up. I'll get to work on that tonight.

These badges will have to be 2-sided. Maybe we can have 2 different designs on them. Or, if we really like the one design, we can do it on both sides. We'll have to put this to a vote.

Does anyone have a Kinkos or Office Max in their town? I've heard they can do great printing and the thick laminting for fairly cheap (last badge I bought cost all of $1 or $2). Even if it's $10 per page to have done, and you can fit 4 of them (at least), that's less than $3 a piece. I'd pay that.

No luck in my town. The grocery store has a copy machine. Not gonna help us much, though. Anyone have a big office store around?

Josh, I'm not sure what you mean by "file from the website", but as far as I'm concerned, if anyone else wants to take a whack at designing these, that's great! The more we have to choose from, the better.

As for the "Dirty Deeds"...That was an idea I've had in my brain for quite some time now. Glad you like it. I always thought it was an appropriate phrase for us anyhow.

Ah! Gotcha...Well, if there's any high rez copies of that stuff, I'd love some for my library of artwork to work with for projects like these!

If you want to email them to me, I'm always willing to accept it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since we are all gathering for the big 501st pic on Sat am, we will be lined up by costume type ( ie the sandtrooeprs will be together somewhat..) So, right before we march to the RCA dome steps, This is the best time for us to huddle in for one big pic together...

So plan on an early Sat morning.. The legion pic is to be forming at 8am, so why don't we plan to shoot a quick couple of pics at 810-815am??

-Joey

TD-152

Plus the legion Droid hunt is on Saturday, so we may want ot particpate as TD's for the most part too...

For the "badges", If you post a hi-res (or link to) picture, you can print these off at home, and laminate them with clear shelf paper. It's a little ghetto, but looks good. and those who want one, get one. Also, lobby before the big photo should work out, maybe we should all try to get there early?