Uber Accurate Pauldron! (perhaps)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seth

Any chance he could make them slightly larger than your typical pauldron? I am actually thinking of getting a black one for a gunner chest plate, but the standard BMX ones look like baby bibs on me. How much more would it be to get one made say 25% bigger?

I'm interested even tho i havent gotten to work on my TD yet

Please tell me you're not converting your TK and you got some new armor on the way

I've got my eye on 2 sets of Armor I'm not doing anything to my TE lol

I'm planing on my next costume to be a CLone but that new Stromtrooper price by (you know who )

cant be beat!

So dont worry you wont see me in a clean tk with ammo pouches & pauldrons, I'd like to start collecting peices now to get me on the way to a TD

Seth

Any chance he could make them slightly larger than your typical pauldron? I am actually thinking of getting a black one for a gunner chest plate, but the standard BMX ones look like baby bibs on me. How much more would it be to get one made say 25% bigger?

I can ask about price, I know it won't be a problem to make if I supply a pattern.

• 1 month later...

Nothing is happening with it right now due to lack of funds. The pattern and material selections are done save for a proper color for the orange. I'd like to get the proto done asap but I don't have an extra $75 at the moment. It'll happen, but not likely until after the new year.

• 1 month later...

Negative. Once I get it back (provided no revisions need done at that time) I want to have a few people handle it in person to gauge quality and accuracy. This month is going to be hectic and I'm going to be away for the latter half of it. I hope to take it with me to our local sci-fi convention (Farpoint) the second week of Feb to get some reviews. So if everything goes well we'll take some orders then. I also have to work out with the guy who is making them how many he can take at a time and how long they'll take to get done.