Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
1970s

Backpack bellows And Connector

Recommended Posts

Hey guys,

I've been working on my Backpack bellows and connetor. The Bellows is an MDK - the seperate sections were seperated like the one on a marmit kit - I cut those out and reconnected them together. The upper connector I made out of a Sear's Vacuum nossle, some Flat Styrene plastic that I warped with a heat gun, and a lot of Bondo. I have just started to connect the parts and have just added some bondo to make the connection look more smooth. I hope to start sanding that rough bondo tonight or tomorrow. Let me know what you think. Please be patient - the pic's might take a couple of minutes to load.

Thanks,

Jack V.

RedFox@optonline.net

Posted Image

Posted Image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...