*DONE* 9935 REQUESTING DEPLOYMENT.

TK-VADER312

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jeramy have you been 501st cleared as a TD? The reason I ask is because It's not on your 501st profile.

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymem ... serID=6406

You need to be cleared by your garrison then they clear it through the 501st. Your all ready to be deployed on the next up date, but you need clearing first mate.

by the way... Good large, clear photos mate. I wish they were all like that...

• 1 year later...

this armor is up for sale on the legion boards....

are there any pics of it here? just curious. he stated there are LEDS on the pack. thought that wasnt allowed for deployment status....

...he stated there are LEDS on the pack. thought that wasnt allowed for deployment status....

When we drafted up the deployment standards for this year, we included a list of things that we did NOT want to see on Deployed troops, such as LED lights, decals, patches, etc. You can however, wear those things on your own time at Cons and such.

However, the new LMO wanted to make the all the detachment's standards defacto and include them in the CRL, but using a specific format (A Sandtrooper must have...) would be for Legion acceptance and (A Sandtrooper should have...) would also be codified by the Legion and double as deployed status. Wanting to play nice and do things their way, I agreed to re-write the standards in that format - you can click above "What it takes" to see them. They did not however, want a list of things that were not approved or acceptable - like patches, decals, LEDs, etc. so it was left off.

Later this year I may go ahead and re-integrate that in anyway. Until then, I wouldn't make a big fuss over LEDs so long as the pack was fairly accurate.

true, but its for sale now...so

1. he should be removed from the deployed list...

2. woudl liek to see pics in case its a decent suit i might have a buyer