Accurate Belt...

bamatrooper

Anyone have any informaton or experience modding your Belt's to represent the canvas ones from ANH? I'd like to rebuild mine since it had broken and cracked a handful of times already....

Anyone have any screen caps of this king of belt?

-Joey

TD-152

if you sew two together it might do the trick. (the width of the belt on my 1st gen. GF armor is 4") Pretty swift though, I've never seen that one before. I had this thing that my wife had from being pregnant, it's an elastic band about the same width as the tk belt, it was for extra support during the latter part of her pregnancy. The only prob is the elastic has too much give, and sags when taxed by a blaster and all the other crap I put on my "bat-belt". My sis-in-law has a nice sewing machine & skills, I'll ask her if she'd maybe do a couple of these. -off to the fabric store! (wait, that's not exicting )

• 4 weeks later...

I saw some were on the net, and I thouht that I saved it. Some one had used the the elastic type material used on weight lifting knee supports. The artical delt with attaching the cannister with snaps to prevent people from stealing it.

The elastic was placed around a firm piece , but I have looked and looked and I just can't find it.

• 4 weeks later...