New Scratch-built Binoc Tutorial

This is a most excellent tutorial. I do have a suggestion tho. On the front greeblie you used a splayed glue cap. Take a look at the white plastic impeller used in 10 gallon fish tank aquarium filter pumps. You may like what you find. Its the first thing that came to my mind when I started tossing around the idea of building a pair.

Once again, top notch work!

I don't doubt that there are countless better parts out there. When I was originally building this I pretty much used what I had on hand. I hear the base piece I used is no longer made but there's bound to be something even better out there.

my grandmother had these things:

Posted Image

I always thought they would make a great base... one of these days I'll give it a shot lol

CRAZY! Those are exactly the containers that I remembered when I was starting this project but I never found one to use. My grandmother had one that she kept orange juice in. LOL!

CRAZY! Those are exactly the containers that I remembered when I was starting this project but I never found one to use. My grandmother had one that she kept orange juice in. LOL!

lol

maybe one day i will buy one off ebay. they are up there occasionally, just not sure which size i should go for, I think the pitcher is the better shape, but its a little too tall. I could cut it up though I guess! :)