Galactic Industries' latest model, the E-11A3

Stomper

OK TROOPS... I NOW HAVE TO CLOSE THE INTEREST LIST!!!!

I have some other projects I want to get started on, like making DH-17's, DL-44's,DC-17's, and I'm still in talks with Clutch from the MEPD forums about casting his REAL MG-34...

I'm not going to be able to get to them if I keep getting more E-11 orders trickling in (I have more going to a private party NOT listed in this thread). There WILL BE more in the future so DON'T worry, but if I get overwhelmed with any particular project I'm not going to be much good to anyone! Thanks for all the positive input and support!!

Heya MEPD Troopers,

Here's the latest iteration of my E-11 that I have designated as an E-11A3 because it's the third evolution in my designs, and materials used. Notice the Imperial Cog embedded into the the right side of the deadly accurate pistol grip? I plan to make these available in late October, and those who PM'd me earlier will have the first opportunity to get one.

The trigger guard, front and rear sights, rear d-ring, scope rail, charging handle, and folding stock are fabricated from metal, and YES the folding stock actually works pretty much just like a real Sterling! The "parkerized" finish doesn't show up very well in these photos, but it has a nice textured finish as well.

ATM only ANH versions will be available, but an ESB/ROTJ version is in the works and MIGHT be ready for purchase as early as November or December! (the plastic bag contains upgrade parts for a client's E-11A2 to change it to an A3)

STAY TUNED!!

*** EDITIED A COUPLE STUPID TYPOS***

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is an b-day gift for soon to be 11yr. old boy, I can stamp whatever alpha-numeric name or designation you want underneath the magazine-housing.

Posted Image

Current ANH List

01. TD-2581- Tony “Guns” – MEPD

02. TK-5108 Scot - CCG

03. GM- 1184 torso_boy - CTN

04. WWIIREBEL - MEPD

05. TK-0709- Charlie - MEPD

06. TK-4878 - ED - Whitearmor.net

07. TD-2878 - Hardy

08. Teabo - MEPD

09. runnriott - Nathan - Whitearmor.net

10. CooR - Joshua - Whitearmor.net

11. SL-1190 - Gary - soon to be TK-1190 - Whitearmor.net

13. TK4999 - Steve - Whitearmor.net

14. bearden521 - Harry - MEPD

15. TK-4935 - Simon - MEPD

16. DYoung - Dave - MEPD

Current ESB/ROTJ List

01. TD-1009 - Luke - MEPD

02. TD8828 - Colin - MEPD

03. TD-2581- Tony “Guns” – MEPD

Here's the latest iteration of my E-11 that have designated as an E-11A3 because it's the third evolution in my designs, and materials used. Notice the Imperial Cog embedded into the the right side of the deadly accurate pistol grip? I plan to make these available in late October, and those who PM'd me earlier will have the first opportunity to get one.

The trigger guard, front and rear sights, rear d-ring, scope rail, charging handle, and folding stock are fabricated from metal, and YES the folding stock actually works pretty much just like a real Sterling! The "parkerized" finish doesn't show up very well in these photos, but it has a nice textured finish as well.

Only ANH versions will be available, but an ESB/ROTJ version is in the works and MIGHT be ready for purchase as early as November or December! (the plastic bag contains upgrade parts for a clients E-11A2 to change it to an A3)

STAY TUNED!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is an b-day gift for soon to be 11yr. old boy, I can stamp whatever alpha-numeric name or designation you want underneath the magazine-housing.

Posted Image

Oooo! Ahhh!

I want one! I want one!

T

ePS: What's the estimated weight?

Yes John you can indeed get in on this! I'll announce when they are ready to go on sale, just PM me to reserve your place in line. I already have 5 people cued up so you would be #6!

I'm still working out a price point, but it should be around what you can get one of those excellent Hyper-Firm E-11's for... around $250 (shipped to the lower 48 United States) I suspect that these will rise in value as a collector's item someday like 5-10 years from now...

Just be patient, I still have a couple more things concerning fabrication to address so I can crank these out in a sufficient quantity and not sacrifice on good results.... I'm a one man operation, TRUELY a cottage industry! Also, I'm leaving for Australia tomorrow and won't be back until Oct. 11th, then I can resume my operations!

If anyone else interested in obtaining one of these please PM me to secure a reservation in the cue, first come-first served!

BTW, THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello from Australia!!

I don't get regular internet access so I can't reply regularly. These E-11's are made from PVC for the body, metal for the above already mentioned parts, and some VERY TOUGH resin for some of the other parts... I mean VERY TOUGH resin. I took a scope and full on "major league" slammed it into the concrete floor of my work shop and all it did was bounce off with neary a mark on it! I still have a few more stress tests to conduct, but I'll most likely include a 1 yr. limited warranty against breakage as well. You can't beat that! Just remember to PM me if you want added to the list as I don't closely track this thread!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

***UPDATE***

I just scored (at an outrageously expensive price) screen accurate power cylinders that go on top of the magazine housing, AND a screen accurate Eagle Logo Hengstler Counter!!

What this means to those of you who have an E-11 on order is YOU will get the replicas of these more accurate parts on YOURS, as opposed to the plain version Hengstler Counter and my current power cylinders!!

This will set me back a few more days on production as I'm waiting to receive the parts then replicate them, BUT who can complain about getting RARE and accurate parts for a FREE upgrade like THIS?!

***UPDATE***

Here is a picture of what I have cast up this weekend.

Posted Image

20- Magazine/housings

20- Folding stock pivot/mounting points

20- Rear end caps

17- Rear end cap retainer clips

3- scopes

This is a tedious process making parts for this many E-11's!

I now have to make the molds for the Eagle Logo Hengstler Counter, power cylinders, and remake half the mold for the scope as it crapped out on me already due to air pockets in the silicon that gave out under production stress. The rear end cap mold died just as I finished up the 20th pour, so that will need to be repaired as well!

Things left to fabricate:

20- E-11 barrels/bodies

20- Front sight assemblies

20- Rear sight assemblies

20- Scope rails

20- Folding stock assemblies

A. scope mold

B. Hegnstler Counter mold

C. Power Cylinder mold

Things left I have to cast:

20- pistol grip assemblies

20- Henstler Counters

17- scopes

03- Rear end cap retainer clips

Please see the first post in this thread for the current waiting list! Hang in there troops, this is going to be worth the wait!

Thanks Rob!

***UPDATE***

OK troops, tonight I made a mold of the new power cylinders! This is NOT an easy mold to do because of all the undercuts involved, plus building up the areas that would be too thin for practical purposes. Here's a few photos of the VERY FIRST cast Power Cylinders straight from the mold w/o any cleaning up whatsoever! This is really going to take these E-11's up a few notches!!

The original is on the left with the modeling clay still on it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

***UPDATE***

Troops,

I appreciate your patience... I know I'm about a month behind, but here are some photos of the "movie accurate" eagle version Hengstler Counter. This is by far the most difficult part to cast properly without a vacuum chamber (that's on my to do list as well).

Like I said, I DO appreciate everyone's patience!! These E-11's are going to be just that much better than when I first embarked on this project, and the additional waiting will be worth it...

I PROMISE!!

This one is literally 15 minutes fresh from the mold... NO PAINT!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image