1/6th Scale Custom Sandtrooper Figures

ArmChair Trooper

Hey All:

Been around here for the past couple weeks. Really like what I see in this FoRuM

Well, I just wanted to share some pics of my favorite trooper in the Imperial military that I've posted on other boards. Now, I dedicate them to all you hard working, sunbaked TD's out there! Hope you enjoy them!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi its kyuzo from the SS boards here!

I posted your pics on the Off-topic thread and attributed them as belonging to another Sideshow fan. If you have access you can read all the positive feedback on your work. Roy Starkiller is another Sideshow poster who's also MEPD.

Now you gotta work on getting some real armor!

Whoa! Thanks Kyuzo! Totally caught off guard! Thanks for the headsup!

Well, I'm definitely gonna get to work on a real set of armor! Especially, with what I've seen here.

Good Hunting!

Hi its kyuzo from the SS boards here!

I posted your pics on the Off-topic thread and attributed them as belonging to another Sideshow fan. If you have access you can read all the positive feedback on your work. Roy Starkiller is another Sideshow poster who's also MEPD.

Now you gotta work on getting some real armor!

Very cool. I just did a similar conversion with a Dragon 1/6 figure. Looks so much better than the Marmit figure. Haven't applied a better weathering yet.

Dragon also does a sandtrooper figure? or did you add the head of one Dragon figure to your Marmit?