ThirtyEighT

RS Prop Masters (pre-built) level of certification

Hello everybody !

I was wondering if anyone knew which grade of certification the RS Prop Masters Sandtrooper (pre-built) achieved out of the box ? 

Thank you in advance !

Well... Is one of the best armors there are to buy, and depending how you put the pieces together it will have a closer or farther look to a screen used armor.

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

I was planning on ordering a pre-built armor, therefore my question on which certification the armor achieved. I edited the post because it was not clear, sorry about that :)

Lets wait for the most experienced guys to chime in, and comment their experiences

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

Hi Kevin, well, RS Propmaster's armor is one of the best out there and they always keep updating their stuff which I really appreciate. Seems like they also quite regularly check our MEPD forums here.:)

If it suits you well, it should be good for level 2/ Police Officer here. However,that's never guaranteed, each applicant will have to apply for this level of screen accuracy after getting basic 501st approval with his local garrison.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the answer mate ! Police officer is the level I'd wish to achieve when having my armor, SWAT looks a little bit complicated ;)

• Like 1