New Member from Austria

Wolf01

Hello from Vienna. I am Wolf, Ti / IG 61069, member of the Austrian Garrison. I've been 52 years old and since 2019 at the 501st. So far I have an attached pilot and a V 5 Gunner. Now I start building a Mimban StormTrooper. Armor of 850 because of the weight. SoftParts from Imperial Boots and as a helmet a Hasbro BS with Nico's sign. I am a social worker where I work with disabled children and next to Star Wars I like horror Movies.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks to everyone for the nice welcome. :rolleyes:

In the meantime I have finished my trooper and today submitted the photos for the approval. I got a lot of help from the Facebook group "Mimban Stormtrooper Fam" when building. Especially by Roger David. I have already posted some pictures in the group. How to build armor is most known here. That's why I would like to post a few little WIP`s in the near future that I did as much as I did. Among other things, I have found a good solution how to wear the Plah pleasantly without it pulling or you can feel its weight. So see you soon.