TD-52490 requesting deployment

So, I was sure that I had done this way back when I first applied to the 501st, but apparently, I didn't.  So, here it goes.

Mark Grubbs

TD-52490 - 501st Legion - Vader's Fist

Forum Id: Mark Grubbs

Garrison: Empire City Garrison

Since File size is so low, I have attached a Google Drive link with requested photos: 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RgQlChE_sE_YVpOE4XJ8lb1DCnt-0wtX?usp=sharing

Hi Mark, welcome and thank you for your interest in joining the ranks of the MEPD's finest. 

I have had a look at your pics in the link you have provided and I can already say that your gear looks great, suits you well and I like the weathering. 

However, as with all previous applications, we will need you to post your pictures here directly. You can do so by chosing a picture hosting website of your choice, uploading the pics there and then clicking on "embed direct link for forums". 

I would also like to ask you for some more high resolution pictures of the following details:

-the sides of your kidney armor, especially the shims that you have added

-the screws at the bottom of your chest armor 

-the two snaps in the butt piece of your armor

-separate pictures of your E-11 

-some more pictures of your backpack, especially the radio, showing the requested details like the antenna and the little feet at the bottom. 

I am looking forward to seeing those pics here in your application thread. 

Cheers mate:salute: