Sand Scouts?

shortimer52

Sand Scout Poll  

13 members have voted

1. 1.

• Good Idea
    • Bad Idea

ok im new to this board and ive been thinking of a Sand Scout, just like a Biker Scout. Now someone else told me that they read a EU book and it said something about a Sand Scout. Now since I know yall know yalls stuff! would there be such a thing? Or was that just some sort of Sandtrooper they read about? Im kind of pumped about the idea since I kow there is a Snow Scout(I know where the pic is if I can just get the book), so I was thinking about a Sand Scout. Whats yoru idea about it?

I just want to get everyone feeling about it before I do it and get a bad responce.

I'm going to assume you're already in the Legion with an approved costume.

If you're looking to join the MEPD you'll need to click on the Mos Eisley PD link at tht top of the page to see what the requirements are. I'm afraid they don't mention anything other than canon OT Sandtrooper.

I certainly don't want to stifle your creativity, so if you're stoked about doing a Sandscout...go for it. I'd love to see the pix when its done.

Well I dont have a approved costume right now, im working on my Fett and thats soon to be done. But this Sand Scout is just an idea, and thats why I was asking could there be such a thing? I know nothing about the Sandtrooper thing (no kidding) or the job they do. Hints why I was asking the question above. I dont know if the Sandtrooper can do or dose the same job as a Scout. So really this is a research project and if I can justify such a thing would be probable if not possible then ill do it.

While the idea has been batted around before, I don't think it's something we'd allow in the MEPD, since we're the "canon" Legion's Sandtrooper Det. But, like he said, don't let that stop you from being one! We actually have one here in AZ, so you won't be alone!

I've seen that pic somewhere before, basically it was a dirty scout trooper with Orange elbow armor pieces other than the white ones.. Nothing else seemed to be different.. It was a comic book, but i can't remember what issue or title...

Yeah, probably not an MEPD costume, but we like to see 'weathered' troopers of all types, like in the films, most scouts were a bit banged up!

-Joey

TD-152