New User from Georgia

WabiSammy

Hi I'm Sammy from near Columbus, Georgia. I'm looking to build a sandie with my WTF Stunt TK kit and I'm excited to do so! Before I get cracking I would like to have something cleared up because I confuse myself sometimes haha. If I were to build my suit to emulate a certain trooper to an absolute T, I would still have to apply for Level 1 and Level 2 clearance before being cleared for Level 3, correct? That aside, looking forward to joining the ranks someday

Hi Sammy, welcome here in the forum. That's right, you have to be approved, then you can apply for level 2, then kevel 3. Please remember if you want to emulate a trooper without a backpack, a backpack is required for level 2. I wish you a lot of fun here and look forward to pictures of your build. Regards bigwam.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2022 at 8:58 PM, Wook1138 said:

Hi Sammy. Welcome to the MEPD. To answer your question, yes - you still need to be approved for level one and then two.  Which trooper are you aiming for?  

Apologies for the late reply. I've been a bit tied up between the roadblock "Cheese Grater" guy and one of the sergeants from the Alley Check scene. I haven't trooped any so I'm leaning towards an E-11 blaster based kit instead of the longer RT-97c but I can't resist the appeal of the funky handguards.

uHArsVz.png

e3Uvy9s.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello all!  Keith from Middle Georgia.  I am in the process of putting together my Sandtrooper.  Am I correct in understanding that the process is basic approval then Police Officer, then SWAT?  My goal is to get my kit to SWAT level.  I have an orange pauldron, DLT -19, and large Spanish pouch already.  The backpack will have to wait but I feel like I am making good progress.  Are WIP pictures required and where do I post them?  I am open to any and all pointers!  

6 minutes ago, Keith777 said:

Hello all!  Keith from Middle Georgia.  I am in the process of putting together my Sandtrooper.  Am I correct in understanding that the process is basic approval then Police Officer, then SWAT?  My goal is to get my kit to SWAT level.  I have an orange pauldron, DLT -19, and large Spanish pouch already.  The backpack will have to wait but I feel like I am making good progress.  Are WIP pictures required and where do I post them?  I am open to any and all pointers!  

Hey Keith!  You are correct.  Basic, then PO, then SWAT.