Aloha Shirt just arrived, and it's INCREDIBLE!

BadBatch

On 2/16/2022 at 7:46 PM, DarthStevius said:

Woah that looks good. I knew I should've put my name down :icon_eek:

I was very two-minded about jumping on, as I'm generally very picky about aloha shirts. Normally I only wear silk ones, and only ones that are truly camp-cut. But the graphics and colors were too great to risk missing out on.

The only thing I'd change about this shirt would be to go with a true camp-style one-piece collar and an offset top button. But everything else is exactly as I love them to be. And the material is very soft and drape-y.

Hopefully we'll do a new colorway or new graphic in the not-too distant future, because I'll definitely jump on that as well.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2022 at 3:19 PM, BadBatch said:

I was very two-minded about jumping on, as I'm generally very picky about aloha shirts. Normally I only wear silk ones, and only ones that are truly camp-cut. But the graphics and colors were too great to risk missing out on.

Hopefully we'll do a new colorway or new graphic in the not-too distant future, because I'll definitely jump on that as well.

Same. I was hesitant at first, as I like my “Aloha” shirts that thick cotton, like the kind from Hilo Hattie’s. This was a little thinner. But it still looks great. 
A color way like a Kelly green? With the Dewback a little more prominent?