TE helmet assembly question

TD-4510

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much are these running?? Someone PM me wit the prices - please?

me too i want one real baaad!! i just want #1

Number one went to Albin this past July. It was a beautiful helmet and I'm proud to have worked on it.

The 'S' profile is the correct trim for the neck.It looks like you have the SWR149 which is the same as what SDS uses,and is more rounded than what is used on the originals.I prefer the SWR150 which is more squared off and looks more like on the originals.I'll get a pic up soon of the differences so you can make up your own minds

thats still two more than me, you only got one head .

MR X. g'wan, g'wan, say ya wil.

hee-hee One is to replace the sandy helm I recently sold, and the other is a b-day present (ANH clean stunt) for my son. When I get around to another set of armor, I want to do an ANH stunt for myself, along with an ESB.

thats still two more than me, you only got one head

It's hard not to have two. You'll want one clean and one dirty. Then, perhaps another set that you can troop with so you don't get the first ones messed.

Oh who am I kidding - can you ever have enough TE2 helmets?

And I second the Mr. X. recommendation - he's first class all the way.

Well, I think maybe I should ask again seeing as how we are all giddy. Especially now that I know we are going to need to trim these bad boys.

Mike and Seth, when you trim yours out, would you be kind enough to post pics? I would like to see how you do the ears. Also interested in how the two halves fit together properly.

Man, its like Christmas!!!!!! What are you guys doing this weekend, huh? HEHEHE

does MR-X like doughnuts and do ya think it would be safe to ship em to the states from blighty, in the interest of intercontinental friendship you understand. this is in no way a bribe *cough, cough nudge*.

buckets 4 doughnuts, yeh!!

does MR-X like doughnuts and do ya think it would be safe to ship em to the states from blighty, in the interest of intercontinental friendship you understand. this is in no way a bribe *cough, cough nudge*.

buckets 4 doughnuts, yeh!!

Donations are always cheerfully accepted!

T

OK I did some trimming today. I think I did OK on the eyes. Please tell me what you think. Do I need to trim more?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh no bro,

Don't cut out that fifth "tooth" (well, it's not REALLY a tooth)...

T

Mac sighting! (Can't help it... I'm a Mac guy)

I think within the first ten minutes of taking my #6 out of the box, it was outside getting painted River Rock Satin. I cut out the teeth, eyes and ears tonight, and masked off all the areas were paint chips will be. Tomorrow, I'll paint it white and further assemble, after-which I'll post pics. It's going to be ESB.

Simultaneously, I assembled, hand painted and finished an AP helmet for a client of mine.