TE helmet assembly question

TD-4510

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the two newest additions, one is mine (el chippo) and the other is for my son, which is being polished to a deathstar floor shine.

Posted Image

and two more of mine;

Posted Image

Posted Image

What paint did you use? Rustoleum or Krylon?

T

It helps when someone takes some good photos of the orgiinal helmets

Keith.

It sure does Keith!

You took some great pics of those sandtrooper helmet's and they are very much appreciated I can tell you Top man for sharing them

-Paul.

I agree, loads of awesome pics were taken by Jez, Keith and Jeremy/Gonk.

I think we all know what we owe them, I least I do.

It always amazes me how crappy painted the original sandtrooper helmets really were.

I think people really shouldn't worry too much when painting their own replicas.

Cheers.

I think we all know what we owe them, I least I do.

me too! i collected a lot of reference pictures over the last few years and the most superior came from these great guys! thanks a bunch!

we ALL owe you a lot!

Thanks for the thanks guys!

www.StarWarsHelmets.com has been going for 4-5 years now and the sole reason for it is to share information with the wider community.

To be honest I get tired of many people involved in this hobby who seem to see "information as power" and refuse to share information or pictures, almost seeing it as if theyve "lost" something themselves by doing so.

Christies have been very supportive of my site in the past and provided me exclusive access to the four helmets last year (2 Storm + 2 x/y - one was sold before the auction) and helmets in previous years. UNfortunately it looks like its dried up this year and I dont think they will be having any interesting pieces in this years action. Ah well there's always next

Cheers

Jez